Howard Miller Vercelli Floor Clock
A contemporary iron work design creates the foundation for this floor clock which features a cast stone dial.
- Metal case is finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
- Matching pendulum bob is clearly visible in the open case design.
- Cast stone dial features hour markers and aged, brown hands.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with an optional 4/4 chime feature that plays 1/4, 1/2, and ¾.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C and one D sized batteries, not included.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Height 84.5″ (215 cm)
- Width 26.75″ (68 cm)
- Depth 17.5″ (44 cm)
Your Howard Miller Clock Purchase includes:
1. FREE inspection & tune up after 1st year – Pinellas, Hillsborough and Manatee Counties only.
2. NO CHARGE for 1st local or redecorate move, within 10 miles of your home.
3. 1-Year Warranty
4. Registration for Lifetime Loss assistance, includes photo and market value appraisal.
Don’t buy your Grandfather Clock without talking to us! Download our FREE Clock Buyer’s Guide to purchase like a clockmaker would.