Howard Miller 611-072 Traditional Parsons Golden Oak Grandfather Clock
The Parson is a classic floor clock design with a graceful bonnet pediment and decorative overlay. A Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers creates that vintage look.
- Polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels.
- Center disk has a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. An astrological, blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Crystal-cut, V-grooved glass offers a picture frame view of the polished brass-finished pendulum and brass-finished weight shells.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light and the glass-mirrored back highlights the polished brass-finished weights and pendulum.
- The top side glass panels are removable for easy access to the movement.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps that frame the door.
- Sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 with full chime and strike on the hour. Chime silence option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 80″ (203 cm)
- Width 20.25″ (51 cm)
- Depth 11.25″ (29 cm)
Your Grandfather Clock Purchase includes:
1. FREE delivery and set up.
2. FREE inspection & tune up after 1st year.
3. NO CHARGE for 1st local or redecorate move, within 10 miles of your home.
4. 1-Year Warranty
5. Registration for Lifetime Loss assistance, includes photo and market value appraisal.
Don’t buy your Grandfather Clock without talking to us! Download our FREE Clock Buyer’s Guide to purchase like a clockmaker would.