Howard Miller Hourglass Floor Clock
- This clock’s versatile, fashion forward design will fit many different home decor styles. It will even complement Steampunk decor.
- The metal frame is finished in aged iron.
- A 24.5″ hourglass in the middle of case features a sand timer of approximately one hour and can be rotated and positioned by hand.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- The large dial features embossed gears finished in an aged sandstone, and aged iron hands, and is covered by a convex glass crystal.
- Heavily distressed, weathered wood finished base with metal “X” accenting the front and back.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C-sized batteries (not included).
- Height 77.5″ (197 cm)
- Width 18.75″ (48 cm)
- Depth 17.5″ (44 cm)
Your Howard Miller Clock Purchase includes:
1. FREE inspection & tune up after 1st year – Pinellas, Hillsborough and Manatee Counties only.
2. NO CHARGE for 1st local or redecorate move, within 10 miles of your home.
3. 1-Year Warranty
4. Registration for Lifetime Loss assistance, includes photo and market value appraisal.
NOTICE! We do NOT ship clocks from our showroom floor. We provide delivery and setup to three Counties in the Tampa Bay area for the following fees:
$225.00 ~ Pinellas County
$295.00 ~ Hillsborough, Manatee Counties
Don’t buy your Grandfather Clock without talking to us! Download our FREE Clock Buyer’s Guide to purchase like a clockmaker would.