Howard Miller Browman Floor Clock
- Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Graceful arched bonnet pediment features bookmatched, olive ash burl and a decorative shell overlay.
- The locking front door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative dentil molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers levels the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 84″ (213 cm)
- Width 23″ (58 cm)
- Depth 13.5″ (34 cm)
Your Howard Miller Clock Purchase includes:
1. FREE inspection & tune up after 1st year – Pinellas, Hillsborough and Manatee Counties only.
2. NO CHARGE for 1st local or redecorate move, within 10 miles of your home.
3. 1-Year Warranty
4. Registration for Lifetime Loss assistance, includes photo and market value appraisal.
Don’t buy your Grandfather Clock without talking to us! Download our FREE Clock Buyer’s Guide to purchase like a clockmaker would.