Howard Miller 611-032 Seville Grandfather Clock
This classically inspired Howard Miller floor clock is reminiscent of classic Greek and Roman architecture.
Designed by Chris Bergelin the Seville features:
- Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps.
- Crisp, white dial is framed by a brushed-nickel bezel and features applied, brushed-nickel Arabic numerals with a black screened minute track and nickel hour and minute hands.
- Brushed nickel-finished grid pendulum and nickel-finished weight shells complement the bezel.
- All glass panels on the front and sides are beveled. In addition, the upper side glass panels are removable, for easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays a choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington, 1/4, 1/2, and ¾. Full chime and strike on the half hour. Automatic nighttime shut-off option.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date. Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is mounted inside the case.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® Cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Height 83″ (211 cm)
- Width 31″ (79 cm)
- Depth 17.5″ (44 cm)
Your Grandfather Clock Purchase includes:
1. FREE inspection & tune up after 1st year.
3. NO CHARGE for 1st local or redecorate move, within 10 miles of your home.
4. 2-Year Warranty/Parts & Workmanship
5. Registration for Lifetime Loss assistance, includes photo and market value appraisal.
Don’t buy your Grandfather Clock without talking to us! Download our FREE Clock Buyer’s Guide to purchase like a clockmaker would.